Top MBA HR colleges in Bangalore
The key roles of an MBA graduate in HR are to create recruitment strategy and employment sustainability for an organisation. Each company pursues its ethics, vision and goal. The role of an HR employee is to deliver the legacy of the organisation to the staff. They must also look after the well-being of the foundation’s employees. An HR MBA degree is designed to prepare students to handle and direct the company’s employees. Top MBA HR colleges in Bangalore offer either an integrated program in HR with a traditional MBA course or a separate MBA in HR course.
In these two years, students undergo training in various areas of management. This is a renowned profession for an MBA graduate. An HR individual hires the best workers for the enterprise and teaches the workers to enhance the business.
The application of IT in the HR profession makes the work simpler. IT resources help HR monitor the workers’ efficiency, incorporate staff training, help bridge the gap between work-life, etc. systematically. The teaching also includes training on analytics that provides students with real-time expertise with these methods. In this revolutionary age, the education At Cambridge Group of Institute, we curate the best curriculum for our students which makes us one of the top MBA HR colleges in Bangalore. system needs to be improved in every field and to satisfy the requirements of the young generation.
Course details of MBA in Human resource management:
MBA In HR - Course Structure
- Management & Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Statistics
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Communications
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Research Methods
- Operations Research
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Legal Aspects
- Emerging Exponential Technologies
- Technology & Operational Strategy
- Recruitment & Selection
- Human Resource Analytics
- Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
- Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
- Organizational Leadership
- Personal Growth & Interpersonal Effectiveness
- International Human Resource Management
- Organization Change and Development
- Human Recourse Audit
- Management Consulting for Business Excellence
- Project Report
Eligibility criteria for admission at CIT:
We offer a 2-year MBA programme in our institution with ultimate placement support. So what do you need to have for admission in CIT?
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- At least score 50% of the marks in aggregate of all the years of the degree examination.
- Students from Karnataka who come under special category-1 and SC/ST will require at least 45% of the marks.
- A student also needs to have a scorecard of anyone entrance exams like KMAT, CMAT, MAT or PGCET.
We are one of the Top MBA HR Colleges in Bangalore and are obligated to follow our heritage. Our courses are structured to include world-class infrastructure and expertise in human resources management for an MBA. The primary objectives for the course are here:
- PEO1: To prepare graduates to critically think and solve real-time problems in the organization through conceptual understanding and pragmatic approaches.
- PEO2: To develop professional skills enabling graduates to work in a local, global and multicultural environment and have the ability to communicate actively with stakeholders and articulate their thoughts and ideas.
- PEO3: To make our graduates accomplish the task assigned by working in a team or leading a team.
- PEO4: To inculcate the attributes of lifelong learners which makes graduates become high performing managers and leaders.
- PEO5: To prepare graduates to become successful entrepreneurs.
We respect the commitment and devotion of students to study. Our MBA in HR focuses on creating a potential professional in human resources for the corporate industry. We are one of the top MBA HR colleges in Bangalore, and we ensure student excellence in every forum.
Career prospects for MBA in HR:
- HR Generalist
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist
- The HR Data Analyst
- The Payroll and Benefits Administrator
- HR manager
- HR specialist
- Employee Relations Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Change consultant
- Compensation specialist
Why choose Cambridge for your MBA
Cambridge institute of technology is one of the top MBA HR colleges in Bangalore known for its excellence in the education field. We thrive to have excellent students across India. Our approach is to provide a platform to elevate student’s knowledge and life skills. Our dedication is to help students to explore and make them understand the importance of an MBA with an HR degree. We encourage students to become one of the finest business experts in human resource management.
- We have partnered with reputed companies for training, internship, project management, and placement.
- Our students, with an MBA in HR, hold reputed positions in different organisations.
- With 100% placement assistance/paid internship, we have also introduced some special online courses to improve the skills of students.
- Apart from this, we offer plenty of opportunities for students where they can gather industrial training experiences.
- Infrastructure design of State –of-the-Art helps to meet students’ comfort and academic needs.
- The Student Induction Program helps new students to fit into the new environment, to instil in it the institution’s ethos and culture.
- Practical expertise in nonprofit organization.
- We’re a campus with zero waste. We stand for protection of the environment and also inspire students with our activities.
- Training in conformity with industry standards & requirements is provided to Cambridge students.
- Intuit, the annual technical festival- is an annual exhibition of projects. An opportunity for CiTech students to present their analytical and technical skills in project modelling.
- Higher education review magazine ranked 41st throughout the country.
- PTM (Janitva Sabha) regular development updates to individual parents by the respective departmental colleges between parents & professors.
- CiTech faculty members use a variety of teaching methods to enhance learning.
- Live on-site with NGOs & social enterprises Social Impact Projects.
- Skills & technical training tailored to your needs.
- Highly qualified university for VTU students.
- Transform students into innovative, collaborative and leading professionals.
- Pinnacle– annual Intercollegiate Management Fest, an exhibition platform for students.
- Ignite Forum – The launch of the “IGNITE” Management Forum is a platform for students to show their talent for organisation of cultural and management activities.
- Covid Safe– A fully disinfected campus using modern technology, with stringent hygiene measures.
- Cambridge Institute of Technology is intended to assist students in understanding the insights of diversified SDGs, and to focus on sustainability & work with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- The first and only Institute from India in the world to take part in the global case study is the Cambridge Institute.
- Students can obtain a Digital Marketing Certificate from well-known US universities through Qversity.
- Qualified and experienced professors with a passion for teaching and sharing knowledge and guiding all students.
- Industry regularly connects events by means of guest lectures & business visits.
- In collaboration with IBM, Cambridge Institute of Technology offers the global Business Analytics Certification Program.
There is a demand in the job sector for the role of business analytics. At CIT, we always try to cope with our skills and learning process with the dynamic world’s demand. We train our students for the future, so our certification course in Business analytics is the perfect example of our ethics and education module. Cambridge Institute of Technology, in collaboration with IBM, offers a certification program in Business Analytics. The program covers analytics tools like Cognos BI, SPSS and Big data Infosphere. The students will have hands-on experience in the analytics tools mentioned above. Industry experts from IBM will train the students with an emphasis on the usage and application of the tools. After the successful completion of the training program, the students will receive a certificate from IBM.