Top MBA dual specializations in finance and marketing colleges in Bangalore
The dual specialization program in Finance and Marketing is for those who aspire to an exhilarating and challenging career in discrete areas of business administration. The program is meant for professionals who have managerial acumen and display a keen interest in contributing to business and society at large in various positions of responsibility. Financial management and Marketing are the foundation of every organization, whether it is a multinational, global enterprise or a small franchise. Starting from market research to product marketing and bringing business to the involvement industry exposure to global platforms, every part of the work requires marketing executives. In other scenarios, proper financial accounting preserves an enterprise’s capital and guarantees appropriate investment returns. For those thinking about a career dealing with finance and marketing, an MBA dual specialization in finance and marketing will be beneficial.
Importance of Dual specialization:
Achieving a dream job in a reputed managerial position always required multiple skills. The importance of an MBA with dual specialisation will always be helpful for your career.
- The organizations ask for knowledge and skill in various disciplines whether from a professional career or education.
- MBA in Finance or Marketing will guide your skill to improve only in their core discipline.
- Now, the competitive job market is expanding with multi-talented employees.
- Having one major in graduation or post-graduation is limiting the students’ opportunities.
- Hiring partners are seeking out applicants with multi-tasking capability.
- The students must equip themselves for warfare in their career.
So, we offer a better alternative to pursue an MBA from the Cambridge Institute of Technology.
For the sake of the trend of the recruitment process, we have introduced our dual specialisation program. Students will receive an MBA dual specialization degree in both Finance and Marketing in two years.
- This program is dedicated to preparing students for a competitive career.
- Through this program, a student will pursue an MBA with two finest disciplines in MBA which are finance and marketing.
- We are raking one of the top institutes for business studies.
- A master’s degree in finance and marketing from the Cambridge institute of technology provides students with different experiences in the business world.
- We excel at providing the best education infrastructure for students.
While the demand for marketer and Finance professionals is accelerating, we have introduced a dual specialization program in HR and marketing to provide a strong career base for our students.
Many top MBA colleges in Bangalore offer specialisation in Finance and marketing with core subjects including some advanced topics. However, we are the topMBA dual specializations in finance and marketing colleges in Bangalore. It helps to achieve their careers in any financial and marketing enterprises as they ever dreamed of.
Course details of Dual specialization in Finance and Marketing:
An MBA dual specialization in finance and marketing is a two years long journey to prepare the aspirant for corporate ready. It is a prestigious course enabling students to achieve advanced skills of managing the financial challenges and produce marketing strategies of any institute. Being one of the top MBA dual specializations in finance and marketing colleges in Bangalore, we not only focus on the academic growth of students but also measures students’ skill enhancement in communications, management etc.
The subject covers topics like Emerging Exponential Technologies, Technology & Operational Strategy, Services Marketing, Marketing Research & Analytics, Investment Management, B2B Marketing Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Digital Marketing Management, Risk Management and Insurance, Financial Derivatives, Indirect Taxation, and Direct Taxation. Among all the specializations, MBA dual specialization in finance and marketing continues to be the highest demand puller. For improvement of other skills, majorly required for corporate communication, we have introduced four foreign languages and other management driven activities. Our curriculums are being set to provide 100% growth in academics and life skills which make us one of the MBA dual specializations in finance and marketing colleges in Bangalore.
- Management & Organisational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Statistics
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Communications
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Research Methods
- Operations Research
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Legal Aspects
- Emerging Exponential Technologies
- Technology & Operational Strategy
- Services Marketing
- Marketing Research & Analytics
- Investment Management
- Direct Taxation
- B2B Marketing Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Digital Marketing Management
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Financial Derivatives
- Indirect Taxation
- Project Report
Eligibility criteria for admission at CIT:
We offer a 2-year MBA programme in our institution with ultimate placement support. Here is the list of criteria for admission for MBA.
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- At least score 50% of the marks in aggregate of all the years of the degree examination.
- Students from Karnataka who come under special category-1 and SC/ST will require at least 45% of the marks.
- A student also needs to have a scorecard of anyone entrance exams like KMAT, CMAT, MAT or PGCET.
We are one of the top MBA dual specializations in finance and marketing colleges in Bangalore and bound to follow our legacy of excellence. We have designed our courses to deliver world-class infrastructure and knowledge to pursue an MBA in Finance and marketing. Here are our main objectives for the course:
- PEO1: To prepare graduates to critically think and solve real-time problems in the organization through conceptual understanding and pragmatic approaches.
- PEO2: To develop professional skills enabling graduates to work in a local, global and multicultural environment and have the ability to communicate actively with stakeholders and articulate their thoughts and ideas.
- PEO3: To make our graduates accomplish the task assigned by working in a team or leading a team.
- PEO4: To inculcate the attributes of lifelong learners which makes graduates become high performing managers and leaders.
- PEO5: To prepare graduates to become successful entrepreneurs.
We value students’ effort and dedication towards the study. Our MBA dual specialization in Finance and marketing focuses on developing future finance experts for global business. We are one of the top MBA dual specializations in finance and marketing colleges in Bangalore, and we ensure students’ excellence on every platform.
Career prospects for MBA dual specializations in Finance and Marketing:
An MBA with a dual specialization in Finance and marketing opens up numerous career-building possibilities for students. Graduates have numerous positions in the private and government industries. Students with profound financial expertise and marketing knowledge may even independently manage their own business. There is an extensive worldwide reach for MBA dual specialization in marketing and finance. In the following positions, with a master’s degree in dual specialization a student can approach any enterprise:
- Financial Officer
- Risk Officer
- Finance Director
- Financial Adviser
- Accounting Manager
- Financial Planner
- Finance Manager (personal/corporate)
- Investment Strategist
- Cash Manager
- Credit Manager and Specialist
- Financial Analyst
- Insurance and Risk Manager
- Investment Banker
- Investing Sales Trader and Associate
- Corporate Controller
- Manager Consultant
- Corporate Banker
- Credit Risk Manager
- Private Equity Analyst
- Portfolio Manager
- Sales and Trading Analyst
- Stock Market Analyst
- Marketing manager
- Brand manager
- Asset Management
- Sales manager
- Digital marketing head
- Market research analyst
- Product manager
- Media planner etc.
A student can plan her/his career wisely. While holding an MBA in Marketing or Finance opens up a few career choices, a dual specialization brings a wide range of career setup for students. The MBA dual specialization in finance and marketing will lead students to get better exposure to the corporate world.
Why choose Cambridge for your MBA
Cambridge institute of technology is one of the top MBA dual specializations in finance and marketing colleges in Bangalore known for its excellence in the education field. We thrive to have excellent students across India. Our approach is to provide a platform to elevate student’s knowledge and life skills. Our dedication is to help students to explore and make them understand the importance of an MBA dual specialization in finance and marketing degree. We encourage students to become one of the finest business experts in financial management and marketing professionals.
- We have partnered with reputed companies for training, internship, project management, and placement.
- Our students, with an MBA in Finance and Marketing, hold reputed positions in different organisations.
- With 100% placement assistance/paid internship, we have also introduced some special online courses to improve the skills of students.
- Apart from this, we offer plenty of opportunities for students where they can gather industrial training experiences.
- Infrastructure design of State –of-the-Art helps to meet students’ comfort and academic needs.
- The Student Induction Program helps new students to fit into the new environment, to instil in it the institution’s ethos and culture.
- Practical expertise in nonprofit organization.
- We’re a campus with zero waste. We stand for protection of the environment and also inspire students with our activities.
- Training in conformity with industry standards & requirements is provided to Cambridge students.
- Intuit, the annual technical festival- is an annual exhibition of projects. An opportunity for CiTech students to present their analytical and technical skills in project modelling.
- Higher education review magazine ranked 41st throughout the country.
- PTM (Janitva Sabha) regular development updates to individual parents by the respective departmental colleges between parents & professors.
- CiTech faculty members use a variety of teaching methods to enhance learning.
- Live on-site with NGOs & social enterprises Social Impact Projects.
- Skills & technical training tailored to your needs.
- Highly qualified university for VTU students.
- Transform students into innovative, collaborative and leading professionals.
- Pinnacle– annual Intercollegiate Management Fest, an exhibition platform for students.
- Ignite Forum – The launch of the “IGNITE” Management Forum is a platform for students to show their talent for organisation of cultural and management activities.
- Covid Safe– A fully disinfected campus using modern technology, with stringent hygiene measures.
- Cambridge Institute of Technology is intended to assist students in understanding the insights of diversified SDGs, and to focus on sustainability & work with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- The first and only Institute from India in the world to take part in the global case study is the Cambridge Institute.
- Students can obtain a Digital Marketing Certificate from well-known US universities through Qversity.
- Qualified and experienced professors with a passion for teaching and sharing knowledge and guiding all students.
- Industry regularly connects events by means of guest lectures & business visits.
- In collaboration with IBM, Cambridge Institute of Technology offers the global Business Analytics Certification Program.
Nowadays, marketing modules are changing rapidly. The adoption of digital media in the marketing sector gave an instant boost. Now traditional marketing policies have been replaced by digital marketing strategies. With an immense number of job opportunities, a digital marketing course is giving wings to the students. Our certification program in digital marketing is an associate course of MBA in marketing. This upgraded digital marketing course includes social media marketing, SEO, Google Ad marketing and many more. The structure of our module is mainly focusing on the uses of tools and analytics of digital marketing. After this program, a student will earn the title of the certified digital marketer. After having the certificate of Digital marketer, a vast arena of digital marketing jobs will uncover.