Top MBA dual specializations in HR and marketing colleges in Bangalore
Top MBA dual specializations in hr and marketing colleges in banagalore. MBA is a prestigious program for students looking for a bright future career. For your success, an MBA will open doors. An individual will reach the responsible position in any company with experience and knowledge. The dual curriculum offers students the opportunity to explore the depth of knowledge of marketing and management of human resources. We are one of Bangalore’s leading MBA colleges for dual specialization courses. They are tailored to work with self-management and originality to apply knowledge and understanding of management principles to contribute to enterprise and society as a whole.
Importance of MBA Dual specialization in HR and Marketing:
Masters of Business administration has three core paths which enables students to achieve their dream job in any organization. Why should you do dual specialization?
- Now, the competitive job market is expanding with multi-talented employees.
- Having one major in graduation or post-graduation is limiting the students’ opportunities.
- Hiring teams in major companies are seeking out applicants with extracurricular activities. For example, a Degree in marketing will provide your desirable job roles; however, having a strong passion for writing will add an advantage to your profile.
- The students must equip themselves for warfare in their career. So, we offer a better alternative to pursue an MBA from the Cambridge Institute of Technology.
For the sake of the trend of the recruitment process, we have introduced our dual specialisation program.
- Students will receive an MBA degree in Marketing and Human resource in the span of two years; we call it dual specialization in MBA.
- This program is dedicated to preparing students for a competitive career.
- Through this program, a student will pursue an MBA with two finest disciplines in MBA.
- The opportunity for pursuing MBA dual specialization HR and Marketing colleges in Bangalore are limited. We are raking one of the top institutes for business studies.
- We excel at providing the best education infrastructure for students.
While the demand for marketer and HR professionals is accelerating, we have a dual specialization program in HR and marketing to provide a strong career base for our students.
Course details of Dual specialization in HR and Marketing:
MBA dual specialization in HR and marketing is a combined curriculum that has a primary demand in the current job scenario. Having a Human resource team and marketing team are mandatory for any organisation. While the marketing team will work for expanding sales and increase profitability and closely works with customers, the HR team will maintain the work ethics inside the organization. HR professionals also take care of recruiting, employee engagement, training, contribution-based development, payroll processing, welfare, benefit initiatives, etc. Being on the list of MBA dual specialization HR and Marketing colleges in Bangalore, we also provide skill growth activities for our students. Some of our topics are Emerging Exponential Technologies, Technology & Operational Strategy, Recruitment & Selection, Human Resource Analytics, Services Marketing, Marketing Research & Analytics etc. Through projects and different activities, students get training on interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, leadership skills, communication skills, Entrepreneurial skills, etc. our curriculum is an assembled structure to provide both HR and Marketing knowledge and skills.
- Management & Organisational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Statistics
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Communications
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Research Methods
- Operations Research
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Legal Aspects
- Emerging Exponential Technologies
- Technology & Operational Strategy
- Recruitment & Selection
- Human Resource Analytics
- Services Marketing
- Marketing Research & Analytics
- Organizational Leadership
- Personal Growth & Interpersonal Effectiveness
- International Human Resource Management
- B2B Marketing Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Digital Marketing Management
- Project Report
Eligibility criteria for admission at CIT:
We offer a 2-year MBA programme in our institution with ultimate placement support. So what do you need to have for admission in CIT?
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- At least score 50% of the marks in aggregate of all the years of the degree examination.
- Students from Karnataka who come under special category-1 and SC/ST will require at least 45% of the marks.
- A student also needs to have a scorecard of anyone entrance exams like KMAT, CMAT, MAT or PGCET.
We offer MBA dual specialization HR and Marketing colleges in the Bangalore campus. Being one of the top educational institutes, we are bound to follow our legacy of excellence. We have designed our courses to deliver world-class infrastructure and knowledge to pursue an MBA dual specialization in HR and Marketing. Here are our main objectives for the course:
- PEO1: To prepare graduates to critically think and solve real-time problems in the organization through conceptual understanding and pragmatic approaches.
- PEO2: To develop professional skills enabling graduates to work in a local, global and multicultural environment and have the ability to communicate actively with stakeholders and articulate their thoughts and ideas.
- PEO3: To make our graduates accomplish the task assigned by working in a team or leading a team.
- PEO4: To inculcate the attributes of lifelong learners which makes graduates become high performing managers and leaders.
- PEO5: To prepare graduates to become successful entrepreneurs.
We value students’ effort and dedication towards the study. Our MBA in Finance focuses on developing future finance experts for global business. We are one of the top MBA finance colleges in Bangalore, and we ensure students’ excellence on every platform
Career prospects for MBA dual specializations in HR and Marketing:
An MBA with dual specialization in marketing and HR has no limits when it comes to a career. With multiple approaches, an MBA with dual specialization can join any team of choice in any organization. India has a growing economy and the combined knowledge of marketing and human resource will develop a new career prospect for graduates. After one completes the degree, any organization will thrill to have a professional with knowledge in dual specialization on-board with them.
Marketing and Human resource management allow a company to establish a strong advertising profile, business and public relationship and set up a good place for work for employees. A strong leader still ensures the company’s success through the implementation of strategies. A real professional is committed to developing a strong relationship with their clients and employees and thinking a step forward.
After you hold an MBA dual specialization in HR and Marketing you may choose the
following job role:
- Marketing manager
- Brand manager
- Asset Management
- Sales manager
- Digital marketing head
- Market research analyst
- Product manager
- Media planner
- HR Generalist
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist
- The HR Data Analyst
- The Payroll and Benefits Administrator
- HR manager
- HR specialist
- Employee Relations Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Change consultant
- Compensation specialist
For a dual specialization course in HR and Marketing, you have to choose your area of interest carefully. Switching from one profession to another is always difficult however dual special makes it easier. But a career shift is not recommended. For students, who are not sure about their career plan or their interest, dual specialization helps them to choose the right career path with the advantage of extra knowledge and skills.
Why Cambridge for your MBA
Cambridge institute of technology is one of the top MBA dual specialization HR and Marketing colleges in Bangalore known for its excellence in the education field. We thrive to have excellent students across India. Our approach is to provide a platform to elevate student’s knowledge and life skills. Our commitment is to strengthen our students’ awareness of the value of an MBA dual specialization in Marketing and HR. We dedicate ourselves to motivated students to be one of the finest marketing strategy specialists and also HR professionals for global platforms.
- We have partnered with reputed companies for training, internship, project management, and placement.
- Our students, with an MBA in HR and Marketing, hold reputed positions in different organisations.
- With 100% placement assistance/paid internship, we have also introduced some special online courses to improve the skills of students.
- Apart from this, we offer plenty of opportunities for students where they can gather industrial training experiences.
- Infrastructure design of State –of-the-Art helps to meet students’ comfort and academic needs.
- The Student Induction Program helps new students to fit into the new environment, to instil in it the institution’s ethos and culture.
- Practical expertise in nonprofit organization.
- We’re a campus with zero waste. We stand for protection of the environment and also inspire students with our activities.
- Training in conformity with industry standards & requirements is provided to Cambridge students.
- Intuit, the annual technical festival- is an annual exhibition of projects. An opportunity for CiTech students to present their analytical and technical skills in project modelling.
- Higher education review magazine ranked 41st throughout the country.
- PTM (Janitva Sabha) regular development updates to individual parents by the respective departmental colleges between parents & professors.
- CiTech faculty members use a variety of teaching methods to enhance learning.
- Live on-site with NGOs & social enterprises Social Impact Projects.
- Skills & technical training tailored to your needs.
- Highly qualified university for VTU students.
- Transform students into innovative, collaborative and leading professionals.
- Pinnacle– annual Intercollegiate Management Fest, an exhibition platform for students.
- Ignite Forum – The launch of the “IGNITE” Management Forum is a platform for students to show their talent for organisation of cultural and management activities.
- Covid Safe– A fully disinfected campus using modern technology, with stringent hygiene measures.
- Cambridge Institute of Technology is intended to assist students in understanding the insights of diversified SDGs, and to focus on sustainability & work with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- The first and only Institute from India in the world to take part in the global case study is the Cambridge Institute.
- Students can obtain a Digital Marketing Certificate from well-known US universities through Qversity.
- Qualified and experienced professors with a passion for teaching and sharing knowledge and guiding all students.
- Industry regularly connects events by means of guest lectures & business visits.
- In collaboration with IBM, Cambridge Institute of Technology offers the global Business Analytics Certification Program.
Nowadays, marketing modules are changing rapidly. The adoption of digital media in the marketing sector gave an instant boost. Now traditional marketing policies have been replaced by digital marketing strategies. With an immense number of job opportunities, a digital marketing course is giving wings to the students. Our certification program in digital marketing is an associate course of MBA in marketing. This upgraded digital marketing course includes social media marketing, SEO, Google Ad marketing and many more. The structure of our module is mainly focusing on the uses of tools and analytics of digital marketing. After this program, a student will earn the title of the certified digital marketer. After having the certificate of Digital marketer, a vast arena of digital marketing jobs will uncover.