Best MBA Colleges in Bangalore
Master of business administration, MBA is a profound program for those who are seeking an elevated career prospect in the managerial space. The program provides the knowledge and skills required for corporate management. An MBA degree is designed to up skill the basic knowledge of management and provide industry-based training for career growth. This enables students’ future career goals and guides them to achieve success in life.
It is always troublesome to choose among the best MBA colleges in Bangalore. Most of the applicants trap themselves inside a wrong concept while selecting the college. Factors like placement, highest package offered, area of specializations etc. are taken into consideration. However, one must look for multiple scenarios before selecting the institute.
Now, this era is seeking versatile professionals having special certifications or having a dual specialization degree in MBA. So, you need to focus on course structure and specialization programs before selecting a college. Best MBA dual specialization colleges in Bangalore are nominal.
We are a Cambridge Group of Institutions, which was founded in 1964 as part of the Umesh Education Trust. We offer a wide variety of training in Cambridge School, PU, degree, engineering, and MBA/MCA & PhD under the conglomerate of the Cambridge group of Institutions. We can proudly entitle our institute among the best MBA colleges in Bangalore.
Four decades later today, the Umesh Education Trust is one of the leading providers of quality education in the state of Karnataka through its Cambridge Group of Institutions. The university can be easily accessed in all major parts of Bangalore, located at a green 16 hectares overlooking Krishnarajapuram and at 200 meters from the old Madras Street.
Now, we are one of the best MBA colleges in Bangalore. The International Technology Park and the Biotech Park are the natural choices of students who pursue knowledge in an environment that promotes internal and external harmony and growth, from their esteemed neighbor to the Picturesque Campus. We also keep updating our programs for the sake of our students and the initiative lead us among the best MBA dual specialization colleges in Bangalore.
Awards and Achievements:
Some of our Achievements make us the best MBA colleges in Bangalore.
- Best Emerging Engineering College in India – South 2018 Awarded by ASSOCHAM
- Placed 10th rank in Top 20 Engineering colleges in India Awarded by Higher Education Review
- 5th rank in Bengaluru among Top Private T-Schools 2018 Awarded by Data Quest-CMR Survey
- 7th rank in Top 10 Engineering colleges in Bangalore Awarded by Silicon India
- Best Placements and Career Building 2016, Honorary Award Awarded by All India Technical and Management Council
To provide a distinctive learning experience, deliver impactful research and train students to be global management professionals and entrepreneurs.
Our missions as the best MBA colleges in Bangalore are,
M1: Facilitate experiential and industry-oriented learning through re-invigorative pedagogical approach
M2: Develop an ecosystem for research and consultancy services
M3: Empower students with the traits and skills of global management professionals and entrepreneurs.
We offer two years of a full-time MBA program in core specializations. Our main specialization courses are,
Being on the list of best MBA colleges in Bangalore, we didn’t limit ourselves to core programs. We have also integrated a few special courses for our students. We have earned the title of best MBA dual specialization colleges in Bangalore. A student who is aspiring to be best in all form of managerial skill, for them we have introduced Dual specialization in MBA. One can enroll, and choose any two core trade among three of their choice. Students who are willing to stand out from the rest of their competitors are most likely to enroll in dual specialization courses. The dual specialization courses are as follows;
We believe to provide an upgraded course structure for students to excel in their job interviews. We train our student from scratch to excellence. Our focus is to build a fruitful and eco-friendly campus for our students. We are the best MBA colleges in Bangalore and emphasize the modernization of the education system and upgrade our students with industry needs. Keeping that in mind we have introduced special certificate courses. They are,
To get admission to one of the best MBA colleges in Bangalore, an applicant must acquire a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with not less than 50% of the marks in aggregate of all the years of the degree examination and 45% in case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST and Category-1. A candidate also needs a scorecard of anyone recognised entrance exams like KMAT, CMAT, MAT or PGCET.
Our MBA program outcomes focus on the growth and development of students sills with practical knowledge. We took a vow to deliver the best environment for study. As one of the best MBA colleges in Bangalore, we also take the career development and placement program seriously. So, our program outcomes aim for every sector in career growth.
- Acquire and Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems: Understand management theories, apply them to manage an organization’s functional areas effectively and analyse business problems to provide effective solutions
- Foster analytical thinking and data-based decision making: Nurture analytical and critical thinking skills by combining conceptual understanding and pragmatic approaches to assess complex qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions
- Develop Value-based Leadership: Apply ethical principles, commit to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of the best business practices and demonstrate the ability to lead teams effectively in a multicultural environment
- Analyze Business Environment: Understand the functions of business under local and global business environment, comprehend the internal and external business environment and assess the implications to the business
- Contribution in a team environment: Function effectively as an individual and as a member in a team with multicultural settings and demonstrate knowledge and understanding of management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a team member, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of change.
- Global Exposure and cross-cultural understanding: Demonstrate a global outlook with the ability to identify aspects of the global business and cross-cultural understanding
- PEO1: To prepare graduates to critically think and solve real-time problems in the
organization through conceptual understanding and pragmatic approaches
- PEO2: To develop professional skills enabling graduates to work in a local, global and
multicultural environment and have the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and
articulate their thoughts and ideas
- PEO3: To make our graduates accomplish the task assigned by working in a team or leading a
- PEO4: To inculcate the attributes of lifelong learners which makes graduates become high
performing managers and leaders
- PEO5: To prepare graduates to become successful entrepreneurs
Our knowledge and training partners:
We deliver a world-class training curriculum for our students. We ensure to provide the best knowledge and skill-oriented program structure to polish their mind in the management field. Not all who belong to the list of the best MBA colleges in Bangalore and the best MBA dual specialization colleges in Bangalore are able to execute the program structure properly. Our knowledge partners are having global exposers and provide industrial-based training and certificate after completion. Here are some details of our partners,
In collaboration with IBM Cambridge Institute of Technology offers a Business Analytics Certification program. Cognos BI, SPSS and big data Infosphere are all included in the program. Students will have experience with the analytical tools mentioned above. IBM industry experts will train students to use and use the tools with emphasis. The students will be issued the IBM certificate after the successful completion of the training programme.
Letstagon offers a platform for learners to interact with socially active NGOs and other companies. Every week, students visit Letstagon’s partner organizations and learn to manage operations in a social company. Students will also participate in Letstagon and their partners’ social events.
Miles Education trains students for IMA, a Certified Management Accountant of the US Program. The training sessions will also be held at the CiTech MBA program and the certification exam organized by the IMA, USA, will be presented to students. The certification is recognized around the globe and will help students work as managers worldwide.
Students are certified by US universities offered via Qversity in digital marketing. Online classes are performed. The certified students will acquire knowledge of Social Media Marketing, SEO and other digital marketing tools.
Our skill development curriculums are perfect for students for their career growth. The efforts and dedication of our partner for training our students helped us to stand out from the rest and be on the list of best MBA colleges in Bangalore and best MBA dual specialization colleges in Bangalore.
Corporate companies constantly examine their business practises dealing with changing business dynamics. Added-value training programmes offer a platform for students to enter the corporate world and thus pave the way for new solutions. With Bizotic Talent Solutions – a talent solutions company to train our students according to industry norms & requirements, Cambridge Institute has partnered. We are the best MBA dual specialization colleges in Bangalore and our students excel in every specialization they choose. So, we have worked with Cocubes and Aspiring Minds to evaluate our students in accordance with the requirements of MNCs and industry around the world.
Being the best MBA colleges in Bangalore we have a dedicated cell for placement. Our placement cell is equipped with a well-planned module for students. Starting from corporate training, interview training, communication skills training to preparing a CV, and give the best placement experience for their life, we have all.
Our top hiring partners are
Why choose Cambridge for your MBA
The MBA programme at CITech is not just an MBA but is an MBA with an emphasis on producing socially responsible global management professionals & entrepreneurs. There is no doubt that we are the best MBA colleges in Bangalore. There are reasons to join us for your MBA program.
- Global Certification in Business Analytics offered in partnership with IBM
- ‘Hands-on Experience’ in Social Entrepreneurship
- Social Cause sensitisations and workshops
- On-field group volunteering programme On-field live social impact projects with NGOs and Social Enterprises Certification Programme in SAP
- 100% Placement Assistance/Paid Internships
- Regular workshops on contemporary topics in the management discipline
- Industry connect events through guest lectures and industrial visits on a regular basis
- Use of innovative pedagogical tools in the learning process such as simulation, industry integrated course delivery through live projects
- Online Certification Courses in association with US universities
- Customized Soft Skills & Technical Training
- International study tour
The MBA Department of Cambridge Institute of Technology organizes corporate visits for its students. These industrial visits expose and help students to practical aspects of the industry, like manufacturing, distribution, commercialization, pricing, etc. Now we are one of the best MBA dual specialization colleges in Bangalore. So, we have a list of programs that are aiming only to add value to education and career prospects.